$57
Good Night
Posted by
Muhammad Zaheer Shah
09:36
Good Night
I couldn’t sleep till I told you ways abundant I lost you. Goodnight, my love.
Good night, sensible night! Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say word of farewell until or not it's day.
Here area unit my Special desires for you tonight, an evening choked with Love, A Peaceful Sleep, a pretty Dream, and prayer that may return true! word of farewell
The stars and moon arrive simply to want you an honest night. Let the sunshine of the moon guide your dreams as you pass the night away.
As the moonlight dims and also the world goes quite offer yourself some rest. Here’s to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you're.
The night breeze is processing through my hair and also the fall guy strikes a chord in my memory of your kisses. I want I didn’t ought to miss you this abundant.
"Nighttime brings you dreams of castles within the air and large goals for the longer term. Rest tonight and permit dreams of the longer term to scrub over your mind
There is one thing that's huge heat and fuzzy. Before you get too several concepts you ought to recognize that it's an honest night hug sent from ME to you!"
"All I want a sheet of clouds for your bed and bright crystals for the celebs. whereas you sleep could the angels play sweet songs that bring you bright dreams.As you sleep off i would like you to recollect what an honest person you're. bear in mind that i like you and look after you. Sweet dreams.
I couldn’t sleep till I told you ways abundant I lost you. Goodnight, my love.
Good night, sensible night! Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say word of farewell until or not it's day.
Here area unit my Special desires for you tonight, an evening choked with Love, A Peaceful Sleep, a pretty Dream, and prayer that may return true! word of farewell
The stars and moon arrive simply to want you an honest night. Let the sunshine of the moon guide your dreams as you pass the night away.
As the moonlight dims and also the world goes quite offer yourself some rest. Here’s to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you're.
The night breeze is processing through my hair and also the fall guy strikes a chord in my memory of your kisses. I want I didn’t ought to miss you this abundant.
"Nighttime brings you dreams of castles within the air and large goals for the longer term. Rest tonight and permit dreams of the longer term to scrub over your mind
There is one thing that's huge heat and fuzzy. Before you get too several concepts you ought to recognize that it's an honest night hug sent from ME to you!"
"All I want a sheet of clouds for your bed and bright crystals for the celebs. whereas you sleep could the angels play sweet songs that bring you bright dreams.As you sleep off i would like you to recollect what an honest person you're. bear in mind that i like you and look after you. Sweet dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments: